Swasan a path hate to love ep 4

Swasan a path hate to love ep 4

Swara comes to the room where he finds him to taking any supplement.

She is not sure but she thinks that it is sleeping pills. She goes to her side and leans down on the bed while he falls asleep without saying any word to her.

He leans straight by putting his one arm on his eyes, he used to sleep in this posture.

Swara looks the ceiling purposelessly and he turned his side, now his face is clear in front of her.

Night bulb has enchanted dim light in a room and she can easily see his lovely structure. His hairs are scattered on his face and he seem so much innocent while sleeping that Swara doesn't believe that this is a man who molested her last night.

She sighs but shocked when in sleep, he changes his position and hugs her. She was feeling relief to think that he's sleeping now and now she doesn't need to fear from him but because of his act, she sinks in thought that either he's really sleeping or not.

The night is doing black art on Swara's heart and she looks her husband sleeping face. She gasps put her head on his chest and closes his eyes peacefully. Night's necromancy worked on her.

*****************

Sanskar wakes up and finds her sleeping in his arm. He slowly gets up without disturbing her sleep and goes the bathroom to take a shower.

He gets ready to leave for work and goes downstairs, Swara is still sleeping.

He takes breakfast and tells Lavanya to take care of Swara.

He's just opening the door of his car when the main gate opens and a car comes inside the door.

He scowls to  see Sujata getting out from that car and the lines of his forehead increase to see her with the suitcase.

He jerks:" What the hell is she doing here"

Sujata notices his offensive face but she goes towards him and hugs him with love but his expression is cold enough.

Sanskar:" What are you doing here mom?"

Sujata:" I come here to perform some ritual of new daughter in law"

Sanskar irritates:" I don't believe in ritual... You can go from there"

Sujata embarrasses to listen to him but she's his mom:" She's new here and you go to your work, then who'll take care her? So I came here to take care her because it's my responsibility as mother in law"

Sanskar smiles bitterly and says:" Wow! My mom suddenly gets know her responsibility regarding her daughter in law... And did your Bhai Sa allow you to come here?"

Sujata:" Yes! I happily allow me to come here and he also sends some gifts for her"

Sanskar jerks again:" Oh mom! I don't need any of their so called love...." He stops to see Swara standing at the entrance.

She changes her cloth and now she's in a simple suit with the ponytail.

Swara:" Whom are you arguing Sanskar ?"

Sanskar turns and she sees the face of Sujata. She goes there and takes blessing from her. Sujata gives her blessing and hugs her:" Now I'll stay here for some days, don't you have any problem for it?"

Swara feels a kind hearted supporter in her, so she says:" Offcourse not..."

Sanskar stops to see Swara and says to mom:" Ok mom! Now I'm going, you take care your daughter in law" he chews the words and leaves from there.

************
Sujata and Swara go inside the house and Sujata notices her unstable walk and supports her towards her room.

Sujata:" You take a rest, my child! I'll order that maid to prepare breakfast for you"

Swara wants to stop her because she's not feeling to eat something:" No aunty, I don't want to eat anything"
Sujata smiles softly and says:" Firstly dear, call me mom and secondly you need to eat something," she says in soft but firm voice.

Swara understands that she's a mom of Sanskar, so how can be different from him?

So she slowly nods and says:" Ok mom!"

Sujata overwhelmed to listen the word "mom" from her and hugs her:" You don't know dear! How much I waited for this day, when a girl like you come in his life and change him. I can see a clear hope in you"

Swara confused to listen to it and says:" Which type of hope mom? I don't get you"

Sujata:" He loves you, that's why he married you and love can change everything... You can also change him"

Swara looks her and recalls their first night and her pain. She shakes her head in a negative way and says:" No... He can't love and it was only his proud and ego which pushed him to marry me"

Sujata doesn't understand her words and asks her to tell her everything clearly but she says nothing then Sujata says:" Don't think that I'm his mom... First I'm your mom and then his, so remember that, in every thick and thin, I'll support you instead of him"

Swara's eyes filled with tears to listen to it and she hugs her. She tells everything about Sanskar to Sujata.

Sujata was bit shocked but it is not completely unexpected for her.

Sujata lifts her face and wipes her tears while consoling:" Don't worry! I'm with you and we can change him together"

Swara nods in no:" He's just a stone hearted man, so he can't change"

Sujata smiles sadly and says:" He wasn't like this, that witch made him like this"

Swara gets confused to listen to it:" Which witch?"

Sujata is about to say something when they hear the door knocking voice.

It is Lavanya:" Ma'am! May I bring breakfast here or will you come downstairs for taking breakfast?"

Sujata:" Bring breakfast here"

Lavanya nods and says to Sujata:" Sujata ma'am! For one minute, will you come outside, Sir leaves one message for you"

Sujata excuses Swara and comes outside with Lavanya.

Lavanya:" Sir told that if you want to live in his house, you've to stop your words regarding him and don't tell Swara ma'am anything about him"

Sujata understands that now she can't say anything to Swara because Lavanya is the spy of him.

******************
Sanskar comes home and goes to his study.

He calls Lavanya for taking whole day report.

Lavanya:" I transferred your message to Sujata ma'am, so she only did common conversation with Swara ma'am and spent her time to pampering Swara ma'am" she is the obedient servant of him who only fulfill her duty without giving advice and asking questions.

Sanskar likes this type of person who only obeys, that's a reason, she's working here from five years.

Sanskar is working on his laptop and says her to leave without taking off his eyes from a laptop.

She leaves like the robot and after completion of his work  he goes to his room where Sujata insisting Swara to wear that saree which she brought for her.

But because of Sanskar's order, she does not allow her to wear saree, so she continuously refusing to wear.

Sanskar smiles to see her obedience and says:" Mom! Please don't spoil my wife's mind. She knows I don't like to see her in saree"

Both turn to see him and Sujata say:" As you wish my child! If you like her in suit then I'll haooy to see you happy"

Sanskar comes inside and says to Swara:" My dear wife! As I can see you, you're fine here, so would you like to make coffee for me?"

Swara nods and about to leave but Sanskar again calls her:" Now Swara! It's your duty to make coffee for me whenever I arrive at home"

Swara looks him and nods silently.

After leaving her, Sanskar turns to Sujata:" What's your problem mom? Why are you spoiling her mind? If you really want to see me happy and want to stay there, then please stop interfering in my life".

Sujata is about to say something but he leaves in rages without allowing her to utter any word.

*****************

In the night, after dinner, Sanskar comes into his room. Swara is sitting on a bed, he goes dressing room to change and

after coming from there he goes to Swara who's still afraid that says this with courage:”I’m still ill… Dr told me to take rest until I'll be healthy again.. Dr told you.."

Sanskar firstly wonders to listen to it then he starts laughing  and says:" oh  my god!! Thousands of thanks to my mom who gives courage in your heart and  tongue in your mouth, but you should not forget that this is my house...

He paused and comes close to her to show his right to her.

He looks into her eyes and says:" what do considers me? An animal. Huh?”

Swara thinks "yes" but nodes in no

He rotates her and says:”I know you consider me as a beast... And now Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari! Listen to me carefully this is  my house and only those things will happen there which I desire to be ” he shouts on her and she's afraid to find him shouting.

Sanskar touches her face and says:" I like obedient girls …”

He goes to his side of bed:”now come to me”

Swara who's leaning on her side doesn’t move because of fear from him.

Sanskar says again:” Swara! you’re not taking me seriously and this is not good for you...

He stands up from a bed and comes ahead or her and says:" Look Swara! I’m not the man, who lives without A woman, if you’ll not come to me, then I have to go to someone else, do you want your husband with other A woman?”

Swara shocked to listen to it but as a wife she's doesn't want it so, she notes in no and slowly moves to him.

Sanskar likes her courage and holds her and touches her hairs and cups her face slowly.
There’s deep silent in the room, swara is still fearing. Sanskar looks her innocent face with  concentration and says:”why do you afraid of me?”

He holds her slowly and says:”I think you’ll die if touch you”

Swara listens and a tear come from are her eyes. Sanskar looks and irritates:”why you girls start crying?”

He stands up and goes towards the window. She comes to him and controls her tears:”I’m not crying” she says in wet voice.

Sanskar jerks again and turns his back  to her:”yes! You're not crying then I’m jerk, look Swara!  I can't tolerate this drama in my house”

Swara come to him and suddenly she hugs him from back:”I’m sorry Sanskar, I'll not do it further”

He rotates and smiles victoriously:”I said you, I got what I want”

He lifts her face which down because of sorrow and hiding her tears.  Her lips are shivering, he comes close to her and grips his arms around her.

She looks his face, and she can feel heavy silence between them.

He holds her tight and his grip is so tight like he doesn’t allow air to pass between them.

He  puts his lips on her neck and whispers in her ear:”I like your bold step to hug me, this realized me that you’re only mine, the only mine, are you mine Swara ... Are you mine Swara?”

Swara nodes in yes, he looks into her eyes and throws her on the bed. Swara is ready to feel him again but he goes to another side of bed.

He takes the sleeping pills and lays down on his side with his signature gesture and says:“you're the lucky one

Swara because I don't want to see you die so soon, so enjoy your freedom for some days” he falls asleep but swara is still starring her,:”what a mystery you’re Sanskar?, you didn’t want to come close to me, you just wanna examine me, that either I'll accept your touch or not, I don't know what's the thing giving you pain from inside?"

She looks his handsome face and wants to touch it but control herself, she looks ceiling and says again:" Who are you? You’re doing effort from two years to get me, but I always denied because I don't want to accept any characterless person as my husband? But I don't understand why destiny chose you as my husband? I am confused to decide which face of yours, I should believe?” She gasps and closes her eyes because she has her whole to solve this riddle named as Sanskar Maheshwari.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: